Thursday 16 February 2012

Up Close and Personal

Whether it's a good or bad thing, using public transport really gets a person close to their fellow man.

You share everything from telephone conversations about how, "he doesn't deserve you girl" to the weekly/monthly nail clipping.

Another of my favourites are the smells, from a yummy breakfast role or someone who decides to "share their dinner with us", their digested dinner that is, in the form of you know what.

This morning I had the pleasure of sitting behind a gentleman who is clearly comfortable in his skin, regardless of when last he decided to wash it.

Now I'm sorry but I've been taught that, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" and I'm sure regardless of what religion you may be your "God" would want you to smell at least a little fresher.

Maybe he's not religious?

None-the-less people, please, soap is cheap, bye a cake and bath, or even eat it.

Halitosis however is a topic for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment